New Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal Availability

Reaction score
I purchased the new Phantom 2 with upgraded Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal about a month ago and it still hasn't shipped due to availability of the new gimbal. Has anyone experienced a delay in receiving their Phantom 2 due to short supply of this new upgrade?

Brent
West Palm Beach, FL

BrentHG said:
I purchased the new Phantom 2 with upgraded Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal about a month ago and it still hasn't shipped due to availability of the new gimbal. Has anyone experienced a delay in receiving their Phantom 2 due to short supply of this new upgrade?

Brent
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm waiting to buy one for my P2. Looks like there's been some major cockups by DJI -- I've read they have recalled 3D units from dealers and all of a sudden you now need an 'interference board'. Not sure if the new Phantoms already have that, but no doubt it is the cause of the delay in all cases as they scramble about to sort things out. Massive product launch fail.

i bought one of the first h3-3d with the new phantom 2... now i am waiting for the anti-interference board, they already shipped it to me....than i'll test it

Yeah, DJI seem to making an arse up of every product they launch at the moment.
Lightbridge anyone?

Ordered the P2/H3-3D from Amazon/MSRP on fri. Fedex just dropped it off. Opened it up and no gimbal. Just got off the phone with MSRP, they said their last shipment had more Phantoms than gimbals so they did a partial shipment instead of making costumers wait for everything. Said they'll be getting a shipment this week so I should have the gimbal end of the week-beginning of next week.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj