New Zealand p3s range

Reaction score
hi fellas
received my phantom 3 standard a few days ago and am only getting 470m range line of sight any other nzers out there getting similar or better.

cheers

hi fellas
received my phantom 3 standard a few days ago and am only getting 470m range line of sight any other nzers out there getting similar or better.

cheers
Hi wellington here wow just havin a think ,,my p3s go ok,,keep reading post all over everyone got issues everwhere,,,;)

hi fellas

cheers
Have u seen windsufers they sit on your aireals and help concentrate signal beta
20161206_185113.jpg

I have a standard so only 1 aerial but brought a copper shield similar to that^^ havent recieved it yet but even so in New Zealand we should be in fcc capable of 1000m ish, 470 is closer to ce range.

I have a standard so only 1 aerial but brought a copper shield similar to that^^ havent recieved it yet but even so in New Zealand we should be in fcc capable of 1000m ish, 470 is closer to ce range.
I'm in Tauranga 500m standard 1000m with reflector. P3A lots better haven't reached limit yet reflector 3km easy.

hi fellas

cheers
You gota spend $$$$$$ to go further otherwise u lose wifi then u flyin blind
Yeh so the box says,!,i never gone past 700mtr or i lose me wifi ,,some flyers can go 1600plus ,seems to b good drones and bad drones,,got p34k and that got range of 1200mtr stock out box ,,no way ,,had to do argtec wifi boosters just to reach 1km safely..got sic of all issues so got p4

I'm in Tauranga 500m standard 1000m with reflector. P3A lots better haven't reached limit yet reflector 3km easy.
Yeh everything verys around the globe:),,apears to be luck of the draw which box u box do u take

im down in southland. so 1km with a reflector on a standard? wonder if the app doesn't let us use fcc mode
Don't know about different modes but think reflectors vary. I've bought 2 off eBay one better than other needs to have hole on top to hold top of aerial and reflector rigid and copper worst but curves were different. Different locations affect range. I'm an ex southlander born in Gore 100 years ago !

You gota spend $$$$$$ to go further otherwise u lose wifi then u flyin blind

Yeh so the box says,!,i never gone past 700mtr or i lose me wifi ,,some flyers can go 1600plus ,seems to b good drones and bad drones,,got p34k and that got range of 1200mtr stock out box ,,no way ,,had to do argtec wifi boosters just to reach 1km safely..got sic of all issues so got p4
What is range like on the P4 I've heard that it is no good as still wifi and heavier machine. Mavic has range 7k

What is range like on the P4 I've heard that it is no good as still wifi and heavier machine. Mavic has range 7k
P4 lightbrige ,,,,no signal loss,, yeh at 1380 grams bit weighty but all the power u not not ,,very agile and does what its told,,,ive never done full range but says 5km,,,lots of planes nearby gota be carefull:eek:

i made a very crude reflector from half a baked bean tin and some tin foil, got an extra almost 600m out to 1060m and possibly potential for more as I had just flew over some trees when I lost contact, for pretty happy with that and that was at only 40m altitude.
I'm from the area aswell omokjoe now back down in edendale

i made a very crude reflector from half a baked bean tin and some tin foil, got an extra almost 600m out to 1060m and possibly potential for more as I had just flew over some trees when I lost contact, for pretty happy with that and that was at only 40m altitude.
I'm from the area aswell omokjoe now back down in edendale
Must be why mum says bake beans r good for u,
148893806387524540142.jpg
i made this one out of plastic cutlery knifes and forks thing,,,works well:rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20