New with a Phantom, impossible to fly !

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm french, and i bought a phantom this morning...
no problem for assembling, but impossible to fly :

led goes green, and triple red...

i installed first the naza m-v2 software 2.18 to put the new firmware, but after few hours ... this software is a mess :eek:
i found the 2.16 version, it works better, so i upgraded to 3.16, no problem, but i need the "phatom default configuration parameters" and impossible to find them with the correct version (3.16) on the DJI website, they already update them to the 4.00, and it's not working !!!

could someone send them to me ? on a dropbox or something else ?
thanks

then, i thing it's the main problem that it's not flying. ...??

regards,

It should have been able to fly out of the box.
Green, then three red means it's in GPS-ATTI mode but has no satellite lock. You need to wait for Green, Green, Green, Green. Trying to lift off like that would have been the same as ATTI mode which is harder to fly but not impossible. Can you be more specific when you say "Impossible to fly"? Do you mean you can take off but can't control it or that you just can't take off?

You will need to reset all your parameters if you've done FW upgrades. Give DJI a few hours and I'm sure they'll sort the 4.0 FW mess out.

DJI updated today the Naza Assistant, Firmware and Phantom Default Configuration Parameters.

You should be able to upgrade your phantom using the Naza Assistant v2.18, Firmware v4.0 and the parameters in the download section for the Phantom.

I didn't upgrade the Phantom right away when I get it and was able to fly it out from the box (v3.10).

Good luck with the upgrade! Let us know if you could solve your problem

Hello.

I'm just noob.. and i success to begin with ... (i didn't know i have to put the 2 axis down to start the motors...)

so it's ok for now, i just have to go outside and try to fly better now...

and nperic, the last software is just unusable, it doesn"t link the right files, so you can't upgrade all... don't try it now.

thanks

I would also suggest going through the RC controller calibration in Nazam Assistant. As I updated the software/firmware the controllers calibration went out of order. Miscalibrated RC controller will either make your Phantom fly like an pigeon or it can also be the cause of Phantom not even starting its motors (which happened to me).

first fly,

WOW !!! it's impressive !

my previous quad was a WLtoys V959 ... toy VS pro tool :)

i love this machine now, difficult to wait for the batteries loading :)

thanks for your help, and see you in the air ?! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.