New wheel on transmitter won't lower or raise camera

Reaction score
(I posted this on the DJI site as well. Sorry to saturate the airwaves, but my new bird ain't quite right...)

First flight today with my new P2V+, V.3
The wheel on the left rear of the transmitter is supposed to control the camera's up/down movements. It doesn't do anything. I tried it both on the ground prior to flight and again whilst the bird was in the air. Nothing.

Previously, these movements were (supposedly) controlled on the left side of the window in a vertical scroll of the DJI Vision app. I tried that several times and that doesn't move the camera either. The left stick on the controller does move the camera left and fight, but not up/down.
Any suggestions appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------
Later... I'll leave this up. Maybe someone else has had the same problem, but..... thanks to someone at the DJI group, I went into the Phantom RC Assistant software, and recalibrated the X1 channel. Now the wheel works and the camera goes up and down! :)

Recalibrating the remote controller like this fixes the problem

Last edited:
msinger said:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwvbmB5r3w[/youtube]

+1 when mine was new had the same issue and this fixed it

same. +1. I think I told you to do the same thing on the dji forums... or maybe that was someone else w/ the same question.

msinger said:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbwvbmB5r3w[/youtube]

Thanks, MSinger! Very clear. I'm saving this video! :)

This should be a sticky. This question is asked all the time. ,
Then all we would have is sticky's Mori ...All the question's have already been asked so we just answer them again ! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20