New Website for Operators to Showcase Their Work, Anyone Interested?

Reaction score
I have created a website, or blog, for us responsible UAS operators to come together and showcase our work, whether it be photos, videos, or simply discussion. Im looking for people to submit their work to the site. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

Isn't that what this is?

Good luck to you.

How would it be different from SkyPixel?

I have created a website, or blog, for us responsible UAS operators to come together and showcase our work, whether it be photos, videos, or simply discussion. Im looking for people to submit their work to the site. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

I would like to see the website, will you share a link?

I'm all for it and wish you the best of luck. The more voices the better IMHO but it's a lot of work to build and maintain such a site. Have you had a look at rcgroups.com? They have a separate section called Model Aircraft & Drone Advocacy. . Wouldn't want to see someone put time, effort and money into something that might be a duplication of features but that's your call.
Hey, it's the internet. There's always room for one more. Go for it......... :)
BOT

SkyPixel is a DJI company, therefore it is naturally biased to DJI products. I personally fly DJI but would like to see a community without any allegiance to a brand name.

Travel By Drone and Travel With Drone are two other websites based on showcasing aerial videos, and are brand-agnostic.

How would it be different from SkyPixel?
It wouldn't be hard to be better than Skypixel.
Of the last 20 pics I've submitted there, only one has been shown on their recent submissions page.
Skypixel is a great place to put your photos if you don't want anyone to see them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj