New vision ?

Reaction score
I just started setting my vision up. I noticed a lot of buzzing from the camera sitting still or moving it up or down. Also it tilts down good but I don't know how far it should tilt up.
Also when I try to update the camera card it says the disk is copy write protected.

Mori55 said:
I just started setting my vision up. I noticed a lot of buzzing from the camera sitting still or moving it up or down. Also it tilts down good but I don't know how far it should tilt up.
Also when I try to update the camera card it says the disk is copy write protected.

That's the servo, and it's supposed to be buzzing like that :)

That buzzing is normal. It's the sound that the servo that moves the single axis gimbal makes... combined with a rather tiny fan also located inside the camera body...

Have you tried another sd card? Is the card you're using also the one you're capturing stills/video on?

-slinger

Mori55 said:
This may help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TcGt4Nsp4

Mori55 said:
Haven't had to deal with this issue? Anyone else?

Visioneer said:
Mori55 said:
This may help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TcGt4Nsp4

Mori55 said:
Haven't had to deal with this issue? Anyone else?
That video did the trick! Still don't understand why it won't write to card. ? It's working though.
I have a dji 450 that I fly and was wondering how many switch to the naza mode ? Of so or if I do it what do I have to do ? Thanks

Mori55 if you have a NAZA-equipped F450 then you'll already be aware of all the modes, possible pitfalls and benefits so I won't go over old ground! Suffice to say there's a single button you push on the Assistant software to switch over to NAZA mode. It's in the user manual, have a read of the section dealing with the Vision Assistant.

You won't get the full set of NAZA features (no geo-fence, for example) but you will get selectable GPS/ATTI/ATTI or FAILSAFE or MANUAL on S1 and IOC on S2 and the NAZA led signals.

As to how many make the switch? I don't know, but there are probably some who are newcomers to the game who switch too early, and some "old hands" at the Vision (well, as old as you can be after only 4 months) who are perfectly happy flying around in Vision mode and haven't switched.

No I don't see about formatting the card , but I'll check it out.
Of course I didn't read the Manuel ! Figured I new everything ! I'll read it now. Thank you

Mori55 said:
... wondering how many switch to the naza mode ?

I switched initially so I'd have access to ATTI in the (hopefully) unlikely event of a fly-away ... assuming it might help me regain control.

As a bonus I got access to switch initiated RTH, and Course & Home lock, They're interesting but in my two months of P2Ving and crappy weather here, i haven't got to play with them much.

Mori55 said:
Of so or if I do it what do I have to do ? Thanks
Pull-Up answered this.

Atti mode can provide a bit of a smoother ride for video in windy conditions, and it can provide a level horizon for both stills and video. If you're able to juggle framing shots and camera tilt via the app and making sure you're watching the aircraft at the same time before the wind blows it too far away then it can improve you camera work somewhat.

I just an adapter that I have used on numerous cards. When I to copy the file to the card I get that message.
Never had that problem before copying a file to a sd card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20