New Vision + This Week :)

Reaction score
Just sold my as new phantom 2 vision and collect my vision + later this week, can't wait :) I do however feel like I have lost an arm lol

Got mine today :) fitted longer/wider landing gear and prop guards lol :oops: took it out in 16MPH wind which isn't clever and must have killed over 1000 flies lol, just wanted to test the new camera system and I love it :) here is my crap video

http://youtu.be/D-bBJhE0J9s

Congrats on your new Vision+. Kept waiting for you to do a pirouette around that stone building. The prop guards add a lot of extra surface area in the wind, and she would handle windy days better without them. I ordered the guards with mine but never installed them.

Crikes what an insect infestation that place seems to have! :shock:

Never seen that many flies in my life lol especially with the wind, perhaps the farmers been out spreading poop on his fields lol, I shall do a video of the tower at some point but was far too windy today, I like the prop guards for now, shall get brave and take them off at some point, just keeping them on until I totally master landing with zero tilt lol (never tilted a landing yet but just making sure)

2yny4yme.jpg

Must be worse for you guys in the US you have more bugs than we do, but mine came down a few days ago with plenty of blood on the blade surfaces and splashes on the shell......must have gone through a few bugs on its way !

:D

pyrophantom said:
Must be worse for you guys in the US you have more bugs than we do, but mine came down a few days ago with plenty of blood on the blade surfaces and splashes on the shell......must have gone through a few bugs on its way !

:D

I've had to clean my blades a few times for an occasional bug strike, but his must have been a bloody mess! :eek:

Congrats ....

I am waiting patiently for mine to come. I was in the same situation, sold my P2V and purchased the P2V+ from Dave's Discount Motors...been waiting for 2 weeks for their stock to be replenished and just received email today that they expect to have the P2V+ by this Friday and start shipping immediately......waiting patiently... :(

Good luck mate hope it arrives soon

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Still waiting for mine. Anyone know what firmware version is on new arrivals now?

Mine came last week with 3.0. On my second flight, I took it up to about 400 feet and then like a doofus, brought it down way too fast. Luckily I got it slowed down enough before it hit the ground but it did hit pretty hard. Also lucky it was on grass. No damage. Updated to 3.02 the other day and although the descent it now too slow, I can deal with it.

Need to check what version mine is on, haven't yet

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj