New Vision Plus V3.0 camera just stopped working!!

Reaction score
I recently got a Vision Plus V3.0 and shortly after i found the FPV Booster app. I used the app a few times and it didn't seem to do to much. Yesterday i was flying a GPS route and when the drone came back the camera was flopping around as if it wasn't on. I re powered the drone and the Vision plus camera didn't come to life. The drone was 13 days old. I flew it perfectly. Not a scratch on the thing. No hard landings and everything was perfect till the last flight. Could the FPV app have fried the camera in any way? Im not sure what the app does to improve signal but is it even remotely possible that it could have killed the camera? DJI said it needed to be sent in to them. I got the drone from Amazon and they were great and overnighted me a new one instead of waiting 2 weeks for DJI to fix the issue. Anyway i have the new Vision plus and everything is good. I just don't want to try the app again till i know it wasn't the problem with the camera. Anyone else have there camera just stop working of no reason? Also i was flying the GPS course at fast speed. You think that could have hurt the camera?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

First thing to check is .. is power going to the camera?
Check the three grey cables coming down from The Phantom and into the gimbal base.
Use something like a pair of bent tweezers to check that all three connectors are snug.

Welcome to the forum. I have not heard of the booster app doing that. Personally I do not use it as I do not fly out of LOS. How do you transport? Make sure you put the gimble lock on for transporting as that could damage camera if put in case & transporting without it. Like Meta said, if you have that problem again, check for light in camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31