New Vision owner.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I got my new Dji Phantom 2 Vision today.
It's my first "real" quad copter. I had the Parrot but sold it. It was just to toy like and quirky!
I've been flying heli's for a couple of years now so I'm not completely inexperienced.
The weather today was cold and windy but I was able to get it in the air for a bit. So far I'm incredibly impressed! I even did a little night flying. Very cool!
Looking forward to being a member of the forum. It seems like there's a lot of great information and knowledge to be found here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: New Vision owner.

welcome AmosMoses, are you a cajun that lives by his self in the swamp?

Lots of information from great people with lots of eXperience from all over the world.

You will enjoy it here I am sure.

Terry aka Skipholiday

Skipholiday said:

Lots of information from great people with lots of eXperience from all over the world.

Terry aka Skipholiday

Nah. I moved out of the swamp years ago! Lol!

Kudos to you though. I'm on a lot of other forums with that user name and I've been asked about it but you're the first one so far that knows where I got it.

I also go by TigerManMcCool. Let's see if you can figure that one out! ;)

Skipholiday said:

Terry aka Skipholiday

Nah. I moved out of the swamp years ago! Lol!

Kudos to you though. I'm on a lot of other forums with that user name and I've been asked about it but you're the first one so far that knows where I got it.

I also go by TigerManMcCool. Let's see if you can figure that one out! ;)

Welcome... You definitely came to the right place. There are a bunch of knowledgeable people with many categories of expertise covered. And it's a friendly crew that generates the occasional belly laugh... :D :lol:

-slinger

Thanks everyone for the greetings.
I have a few setup questions I'm getting ready to ask. I'm trying to figure out the search but it's goofy on this tapatalk on the phone! I need to swipe the wife's laptop I guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj