New vision 2 set-up

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this forum and hope that I can get some help. I just got my unit and am in the set-up process. The first time things fired up great except for the camera. When I called the dealer they told me that I need to update the firmware. So I followed the video which showed that they wanted you to format the chip on your Iphone. I did the format on my PC. When I went to upload the firmware, the Root file was missing. Now the quad will not fire up. I have tried two different fully charged batteries with the same result. Any suggestions. :?:

Hello,

If you put this in the specific Vision forum you would have got a quicker response!

Discussed here specifically: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

The reason DJI say you should format the sd card in the Vision camera using the format option on the Vision app is that if not there is a small chance of bricking the camera. It appears you may have done this. Have a read of that thread. Dealers have been replacing bricked cameras for those people who had the problem before they released an instructional video which specifically referenced formatting the card in situ using the Vision app. Best have a chat with your dealer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl