New video!

Reaction score
This is my third video, and the best one so far. (Don't ask about the first two videos, it's a sensitive subject.) Any comments, critiques, and suggestions are more than welcome!!!

Reactions: peyton2419
It played for me. VERY good work Bud! Good flying and filming & Editing. I like how you arranged the different shots. And I know what you mean about the "Sensitive subject." I have had issues mostly with editing. I still need to learn more about coloring/fixing videos. But honestly, in my view the P3 takes very good footage that needs very little work to begin with in editing. Shoot with the right filters and settings and it's gravy from there. And also, my wife & I are very jealous of where you live. GORGEOUS scenery. Where are you?

The issue was on my end - Thanks Comcast for your wonderful service! 75mb connection and I had to configure the video to play in 360P and it still stopped.

Anyway - great video! Love the shots, the music and the editing! Overall Awesome!

It played for me. VERY good work Bud! Good flying and filming & Editing. I like how you arranged the different shots. And I know what you mean about the "Sensitive subject." I have had issues mostly with editing. I still need to learn more about coloring/fixing videos. But honestly, in my view the P3 takes very good footage that needs very little work to begin with in editing. Shoot with the right filters and settings and it's gravy from there. And also, my wife & I are very jealous of where you live. GORGEOUS scenery. Where are you?
That was taken in Idaho and Nevada. The forest/ranch scenery is in Idaho at my grandpas ranch. There's a couple shots of my farm in Reno Nevada in there(the one with the cows/sunsets/flying away from gray house). The rocks are another place in rural Nevada. The opening rock scene is up in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I'm excited to get more variety in my locations as I am doing more stuff in the Sierra Nevadas, and am going to Guatemala in December!

Thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate it!

Really Nice video. I can completely understand the hardships of trying to edit your first videos as I am still learning myself. But it looks like you have figured out the editing ordeal. Hopefully I will be able to do the same soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav