new video with a train chase :-)

Reaction score
hope you guys like the latest litchi mission with a train chase lol , no control as I lost signal flying at 90M

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope you guys like the latest litchi mission with a train chase lol , no control as I lost signal flying at 90M

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice work, I have only used Litchi a few times on simple missions and haven't got your confidence in letting the mission complete if I lose signal. Go into a panic, abort and RTH.

Nice work, I have only used Litchi a few times on simple missions and haven't got your confidence in letting the mission complete if I lose signal. Go into a panic, abort and RTH.
Thanks [emoji2] I did attempt a few times before I bottled it too when I first tried. Did the same as you and pressed RTH when I had one bar on the controller. But then eventually I decided to take the risk. Now I love it and use it all the time. As soon as you have your first mission the buzz is fantastic when you see it coming back

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks [emoji2] I did attempt a few times before I bottled it too when I first tried. Did the same as you and pressed RTH when I had one bar on the controller. But then eventually I decided to take the risk. Now I love it and use it all the time. As soon as you have your first mission the buzz is fantastic when you see it coming back

I lost video on my last flight out at 120 mtrs high and 800 mtrs out over the forest and rather than simply fly higher to get the signal back, I crapped myself. I know the drone will complete its mission as long as it has gps but it was going to take ten minutes before that comforting buzzing sound returned. Will have another go at the same flight but at 220mtrs height and sit quietly with a beer to remain calm.

Haha couldn't agree more. I did do a litchi flight at 400M but that was cutting it close and I nearly lost the drone as the battery was almost dead. Took a while to get the mission to start as it kept failing the start process. By the time it did I was at 90% battery

John 5 huh? Just looked him up. Right on. I needed another hobby so I just recently bought me a few guitars and hired an instructor.
headbanger.gif

I like the fret board on my Telecaster better than the one on my Strat.

It's almost insane what type of great guitar you can buy for a fraction of the cost of these drones. But apples to oranges I guess. Both hobbies are far less expensive than say... crack.

Awesome video. I need to learn how to use Litchi. It seems like a great tool to make some really good flights.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31