New user video uploading ??

I have the video cache from my flights on my phone, 720p resolution files from the flight. Never turned it on, but belive you can disable or enable it in advanced settings in the DJIGo app.

I unmount the SD card from the bird and put it in the adapter and transfer my footage to my laptop. From there you could send it to your phone at it's full resolution. You can see and edit via the GO 4 app before taking them off the SD card if you want.

Last edited:
I think I am reading this right.
If you are using a compatible phone/device which you must be since you have been flying, when you hit record, it will save footage to both your SD card and device. If you into the dji app editor, you should see the footage and edit if necessary. However the footage is no where as clean as that saved to the SD card.

Reactions: MedicFL1
Exactly. I record in 2.7K and download from the SD card to the Laptop for that reason. From there I send it where ever i need to without losing any resolution. As you stated.

I find it easier just to plug a USB cable into my bird (other end is going to my PC). Temporarily transfer to my desktop. Then upload to Youtube from PC. Then show them to friends/family on your phone.... but through Youtube.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl