New user need much advice and help

Reaction score
Just purchased a Phantom 2 with the H3-3D Gimbal. The boxes had never been open. Got everything home opened the box plugged in the battery and nothing happens. Have a new battery on order. Would like to know where to download the software to update the controller?

Just a thought......the battery might be bad sure !.......But it might be in a deep hibernation mode....i dont know much about P2 battery's !

Just purchased a Phantom 2 with the H3-3D Gimbal. The boxes had never been open. Got everything home opened the box plugged in the battery and nothing happens. Have a new battery on order. Would like to know where to download the software to update the controller?

Here's the link to the software and manual: Phantom 2 - The Spirit Of Flight

If you are using a PC you will need the windows drive installed in the P2 before you'll be able to use the P2 assistant software. So if you are using a PC download all three software programs then connect your P2 to your computer and download the windows drive into the P2. Mac's users do not need a driver just P2 and RC assistant software.

Do not operate the gimbal without a camera attached.

Last edited:
Plugged battery in drone or plugged into wall to charge?
To turn battery on, press once release press again until all four light light up on battery. I had that problem when I got my first drone years ago.

I did both.
Left the battery on charger for several hours and nothing. No lights come on when the power is pressed then released and pressed again, no lights!
When I plugged the battery into the Phantom 2 nothing happens.
Have tried the battery reset procedures per tech support and the battery is completely unresponsive.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj