New update Throttle up is lagging?

Reaction score
Whenever I bring my P2 down at its snail pace, by the time it reaches about 20 feet from the ground, I throttle up but there is no response. The lag before it starts to throttle back up is about 20 seconds or more. I am wondering if anyone is having this same problem.

Regardless, I am going back to Phantom Assistant V1.8. Can anyone guide me on how I go about downgrading to 1.8? Link?

I have had the same problem. I have blade 350qx that has very little lag if you will.... so I did hold the Down Stick waiting for responce on the P2 and when it reached about 20ft I started up stick only to have a hard landing. I think the p2 is under powered for that type of flying and try to keep in mind I am flying a Camera :lol:

OI Photography said:
If you were holding the throttle stick all the way down for 3 or more seconds, it probably initiated the auto-land sequence.

Well that could be it then. I hold it down till about 20 feet, then when I let go, it keeps drifting down. Could it be the Data link, FPV, iOSD mini and Polar pro filter with a quarter and nickel on it? lol. I shouldn't think so, it is slower for sure. I think I need to downgrade anyways due to the power, I heard someone talking about V. 1.8 was faster. Links to V 1.8?

What about 3.04 in atti mode? I bend reading about go back to 1.8 ending up with a brick ...I am new to the P2 with just a few flights and thought the lag came from the Gimble. Sure would like to go back to how it flew before the gimble/software update........

Fz1pilot1 said:
I bend reading about go back to 1.8 ending up with a brick ...

I haven't heard reports of that. That's scary and something I was afraid of too. After reading everyone's success at reverting, I did it with no problems. Really came in handy this past weekend as I was tracking some boats on a lake.

Looks like just the Gimbals are getting bricked. Maybe not unpluging befor reverting?.. do u have a Gimbal with Gopro?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic