Reaction score
P4 3/16 with all updates to date installed without one problem. New update has locked my P4 from being shown on my iPad with green data style flash on RC. P4 not recognized with usb using DJI Assistant 2. Certainly not trying to fly like this. Tried to install older version I have on windows but DJI Asist is not recognizing my bird, any help would be appreciated. looking for other options to degrade update.

Is the remote linked to the drone? are you getting yellow flashing lights on the P4? If so you may need to re-link the RC to the drone.

I tried relinking 2 times, getting a rapid but not steady green/red fishing on rc. Trying to update with assistant and my bird isn't recognized when usb is plugged in. Try again soon.

Same issue, stuck on updating. DJI told me to send it back....

I tried relinking 2 times, getting a rapid but not steady green/red fishing on rc. Trying to update with assistant and my bird isn't recognized when usb is plugged in. Try again soon.
I had this problem too and I reset the RC to factory settings, then used Assistant to bring up to current.

Please tell....how to reset to factory settings, sounds like good idea.

I had this problem too and I reset the RC to factory settings, then used Assistant to bring up to current.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl