New update log says compatible with both phantom for Pro and Phantom for advanced, an option has bee

Reaction score
Anybody check this out yet yet .. can I use my p4 pro PLUS + remote control work with the regular P4 Drone ?? So sorry about the misspelling I'm using voice recognition doesn't allow me to edit the title

can I use my p4 pro PLUS + remote control work with the regular P4 Drone ?
No.

The v01.02.00.00 update log reads as follows:

"Compatible with both Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced. An option has been added that allows for aircraft model switching in remote controller settings."

53d7cd3dcbf705f71bb199fe621b6a71.jpg

You're going to be mighty disappointed unless that other drone is a Phantom 4 Advanced ;)

Reactions: lone droner
The P4 Advanced is very close to a P4 except it has the bigger 20mp camera on it. And thats huge! It also has a Titanium Alloy Airframe for more strength around guts. It does not have 5.8Gz Band like the P4P. It does not have side sensors like the P4P has. But these are really pretty useless after you learn how to fly at all anyway. The P4 Advanced is a big step up in image quality and prob a little range increase with the extra 5.8Gz band compared to the reg P4.

Reactions: lone droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik