New Update for P3ADV

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a new update for the Phantom3 Advanced & Pro? Update version 1.11.30 ?
I updated my P3ADV to 1.11.20 and now get a ESC error message on my Go- App when I try to start the motors. On the DJI Web page they claim there is a update for the fix, but it is not on the DJI webpage download page for P3ADV. Thanks for your input!
here is the link (post) that I am writing about on DJI's webpage.
Firmware v1.11.30 for ESC error??

Has anyone heard of a new update for the Phantom3 Advanced & Pro? Update version 1.11.30 ?
I updated my P3ADV to 1.11.20 and now get a ESC error message on my Go- App when I try to start the motors. On the DJI Web page they claim there is a update for the fix, but it is not on the DJI webpage download page for P3ADV. Thanks for your input!
here is the link (post) that I am writing about on DJI's webpage.
Firmware v1.11.30 for ESC error??
Yes, we've heard of it. It's not yet a version officially available in wide release. It's designed to help people who get esc errors after updating to 1.11.20.

A link to 1.11.30 has been posted on this forum a couple of times and also on page 2 of that thread you linked to in your original post. DJI also gives it out on request.

Last edited:
Yes, we've heard of it. It's not yet a version officially available in wide release. It's designed to help people who get esc errors after updating to 1.11.20.

A link to 1.11.30 has been posted on this forum a couple of times and also on page 2 of that thread you linked to in your original post. DJI also gives it out on request.
ok got it!, Thank you!!

I could not fly just two days ago, said I needed to update the firmware, and until now I had only done that once back almost a year ago. I decided to just uninstall the DJI app and install it again and was able to fly, but had to answer a number of questions first.
If I had not known the answers to all the questions, would it have not allowed me to fly again?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31