New TX - Erratic Signal on X1

Reaction score
I've searched the great number of recent TX/firmware posts, including viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29063 and haven't seen my question...so please accept my apologies if I missed it!

PROBLEM: My gimbal wheel sends an erratic signal through range of travel from centered to full-clockwise. Consequently, the gimbal "twitches" (meaning rapid up-and-down movement) until the gimbal wheel is full-clockwise, then it goes up smoothly. If you stop midway, the gimbal will move in the wrong direction.

All firmware has been updated. (See versions below). Calibrated the sticks on both RC and PT assistant.

HERE'S THE STRANGE PART: When calibrating X1 on PT Assistant, the slider bar shows a signal that cycles full negative to full positive three times during the course of travel from centered to full-clockwise. At full throw, the slider bar is at ~75% of full signal. When moving the other direction, the signal is smooth and linear when traveling from center to full-counter-clockwise.

Is this a calibration issue? Or is the TX sending a bad signal? Or something else?

Thanks!
Dave

________
RC Firmware: 1.0.2.30 "Upgraded Transmitter" Selected
Main: 3.08
GPS: 6.0.14
Receiver: 1.0.1.3
P330CB: 1.0.2.7
Batt: 2.6.0.0
Zen IMU: 1.0.0.6

Members online

Forum statistics