New to the air

Reaction score
Just got my Phantom 3 pro and am having great fun,just gotta sus out how to stop the video getting a bit poor at 400ft

Make sure your two Tx antennas are oriented correctly. Read the Manual. A lot of your questions will be answered there. Glad to have you on the Forum.

Reactions: Stuart
Thanks for the info, is there any way I can get sound from the Phantom 3 pro do ya know?

Can anyone help?, I'm having issues with landing, well not the landing part it's the cutting the engine part, I keep ending up with it either shuffling backward or as just happened it turned over onto its back????? Now a bit nervous to land the bloody thing

Can anyone help?, I'm having issues with landing, well not the landing part it's the cutting the engine part, I keep ending up with it either shuffling backward or as just happened it turned over onto its back????? Now a bit nervous to land the bloody thing
Hold the left stick all the way down until it lands. Or use the big Auto-Land button in the app. You're probably trying a CSC on the ground, which is a big no-no.

Reactions: Apparition
I'm pulling the sticks diagonally down to the middle but it just keeps freaking out on me

Hold the left stick all the way down until it lands. Or use the big Auto-Land button in the app. You're probably trying a CSC on the ground, which is a big no-no.
It has landed at this point, I'm not trying to cut engines in mid flight lol, I make sure it's landed then release the sticks and then pull them down and in

It has landed at this point, I'm not trying to cut engines in mid flight lol, I make sure it's landed then release the sticks and then pull them down and in
yeah, that's the problem. hold the left stick down until the props stop spinning. you're trying to CSC while it's on the ground.

Nice one cheers, bloody manual says both sticks diagonally down to the middle, same as starting it

Being new to the Phantom, You likely need to read your owners manual a bit more.
There are plenty of parameters and terminology to remember.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Stuart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers