new to forum

Reaction score
I just bought a phantom pro model. I've flown it twice, no problems.
extra batteries are obviously necessary and I'm going to build a DIY hard case.
prop guards seem logical.
what else for a newbie?

Reactions: wordsmith
Welcome. Tracking device in case you lose your P3P
as in a chip (or similar) permanently attached to copter?
thanks, guys for replies.
the 4k cam footage is too much for my iMac, but set at 1080/60 it shoots beautiful, seemless footage.
a little mishap last night: my buddy knocked the controller out of my hands while copter was hovering at 7ft. near 5 of us. even when the cord came out of the phone, it didn't land (as it did another time when the cord came unattached). broken antenna and phone holder. no big deal; I've already ordered a phone holder and tested everything. antenna seems to be doing fine. I know those wires are small; should I get another antenna and replace just to be safe?

as in a chip (or similar) permanently attached to copter?
thanks, guys for replies.
the 4k cam footage is too much for my iMac, but set at 1080/60 it shoots beautiful, seemless footage.
a little mishap last night: my buddy knocked the controller out of my hands while copter was hovering at 7ft. near 5 of us. even when the cord came out of the phone, it didn't land (as it did another time when the cord came unattached). broken antenna and phone holder. no big deal; I've already ordered a phone holder and tested everything. antenna seems to be doing fine. I know those wires are small; should I get another antenna and replace just to be safe?
Yes I attached the sender to the copter and turn it on before flight. The hand held receiver only needs to be turned on if it goes down and is lost. Mine of course is the dog tag style and you can get smaller versions as well but I've had no issues at all with mine even though it's a little bigger.

Where do I find it!! Picked up my p3p last week ...nothing in box...tried to unscrew anything on the front of camera...I may be too scared to be more than gentle...but nothing unscrews!
The UV filter is already attached on the front of the camera lens when you get your P3. It can be difficult to unthread, but does come off. Try using a rubber band to aid in gripping the lens cover. More info on ND filters here with some pics showing the lens cover off to get you started:
http://forum.dji.com/thread-20789-1-1.html

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic