New to Drones, P3SE

Reaction score
Hi Folks

New to the drone world. I got a new P3SE for Christmas. Nothing but problems. I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Extreme, U3 and it will not record any footage (photos are great) without freezing up via the DJI go app. I indeed formatted the card in the drone via the app. Second issue is I am unable to fly more than a 100m away from me without loosing reception and in terms of height anywhere over 60m seems to loose connection to the app. I have now filled in a DJI service request to see what the problem is with the drone in terms of SD cards and coverage before warnings come up etc. Any quick info would be welcome or just let the drone onto get fixed by DJI????????

Hi Folks

New to the drone world. I got a new P3SE for Christmas. Nothing but problems. I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Extreme, U3 and it will not record any footage (photos are great) without freezing up via the DJI go app. I indeed formatted the card in the drone via the app. Second issue is I am unable to fly more than a 100m away from me without loosing reception and in terms of height anywhere over 60m seems to loose connection to the app. I have now filled in a DJI service request to see what the problem is with the drone in terms of SD cards and coverage before warnings come up etc. Any quick info would be welcome or just let the drone onto get fixed by DJI????????

I use the same drone with a 32gb sandisk and its fine. As for the range you need the modded app below (3.1.46 I believe it is) so you can fly under FCC conditions. The EU forced DJI to cap the european range.

modded app

I used the 3.1.18 modded app 1st and it was ok I did 500m but chickened out as it was my 1st day flying a drone lol and advice was try the 3.1.46 so it's installed on my galaxy s8 for the weekend, put it on my amazon fire 8" tablet too but keeps disconnecting. Might try a long range test Saturday see if i dare go for 2 km ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl