New to DJI.. Help

Reaction score
Hey guys.. a couple days ago I purchased a Phantom 2 Vision + from B&H Photo Video Digital. I got the drone today and I put it together and everything worked good I tested it. When I went to try to connect it to my phone on the DJI app for iPhone. It was a big mess. So I initially couldn't get it to connect so I read threw the manual and I tried resetting the extender and binding it over and over and over and over again (at least 5 times) didn't work. I finally got it to connect 1 time but it was for like 40 seconds and the screen was black so I couldn't see the live feed. Can someone help me with this issue? I can't seem to find the solution. I initially bought this so I could take videos and pictures. Thanks in advance.

Update. I got it to connect and thought it would work. But the videos it took were completely black only the picture came out
IMG_1110.PNG
IMG_1111.PNG

When taking video you need to make sure you stop recording before turning off the quad, this might be why you have blank videos

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

When taking video you need to make sure you stop recording before turning off the quad, this might be why you have blank videos

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wells turns out one of the big problems was the ribbon cable for it broke, didn't even notice. So i bought a replacement one. Does anyone any close up pictures of how the connections on it work? I haven't been able to connect it they keep popping off

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik