New to dji drone flying- looking for a Glasgow Course

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking to do both a caa approved course and also get some flying lessons. I did see a company named flyby training in peebles that got good reviews but looking for something a bit closer to Glasgow. I am considering the nats drone training but not read many reviews. I am aware that there are probably good and bad companies. Any recommendations of good training/ courses around Glasgow? Thanks
Graeme

If you gave access to an android phone or tablet, download an app called quadcopter fx.
That will teach for free and what it teaches most importantly is reactive stick, memory.
That is where when trouble looms you know instinctively what to do with no panic.
A day or two on that simulator and you will be ready to go solo.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

If you gave access to an android phone or tablet, download an app called quadcopter fx.
That will teach for free and what it teaches most importantly is reactive stick, memory.
That is where when trouble looms you know instinctively what to do with no panic.
A day or two on that simulator and you will be ready to go solo.
Thanks I will download the app thank you

open ground, no houses, no people, below, 110m. Sunday morning, should all be ok

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31