NEW! T-Motor 9x3 Carbon Fiber Prop set's for Phantom

Reaction score
Hey guys T-Motor has released a new carbon prop set for the Phantom. They are made from the same quality materials as there other famous carbon props. All white sets and black and white orientation sets! They weigh less than the OEM 8" and have 52G more thrust!

T-Motor-Carbon-props-300x198.jpg

In stock @ http://www.profotouav.com

So i guess that means more flight time like the vision props ? Is that white carbon ?
And what about the hole in the props, is it round or more rectangle?

$90.00 for four props? Not on your life! :shock:

PF

PhantomFan said:

PF

Obviously you don't understand the flight stability that can be achieved by pampering your props properly (ha!), each in its own felt bag. It's like the Kobe beef of carbon fiber :lol:

Maybe if we're lucky, soon we'll be able to by the T-motor props + motors for the bundle price of only $300!

@Daninho: The hole is round and comes with a spacer (also round) to fit the phantom's shafts. Here's some more pics/info:
http://www.addictiverc.com/store/agora. ... otor_Props
http://www.intelligentuas.com/T-Motor-9 ... ack2-White

PhantomFan said:

PF

If they work well and are properly factory balanced made of highest grade carbon fiber id go these over some cheap random grade poorly built generic carbon props. I bought some props online so poorly made I never used them so they were maybe $20 but a complete waste of money. :lol:

I do want to try the regular 9x3 tiger props not the phantom ones as I have regular tiger motors. The thing is just about every other carbon prop you can buy are all the same generic chinese random grade crap. Some have holes drilled so badly its the last thing youd want to trust all your gear on and also ive got some that had chunks or carbon missing along with being rather thin and weak compared to higher grade carbon.

I have more money than sense...but $90 for props I consider over the top.

I just dropped ~$600 for an FPV setup, so I'm NOT adverse to spending money...I'd just like to know how a pair of screws (cause that's all they are!) can cost $90.

My FPV purchase comprised Fatshark Attitude goggles and battery pack, Imersion 5.8 Ghz Tx with a pair of Blue Beam Ultra antenna. Probably gonna need to source a GoPro to Imersion cable unless I opt for a cheapo on-board camera and record the flight through the Fatshark output, which I think I can do...but here at least there is a TON of technology that gives value. I could always sell the FPV equipment and get most, if not all my money back. Not so with $90.00 props. Not much of a market for used $90.00 props that don't do a darned thing better (that is perceptible or meaningful) than their $20.00 brethren.

My $.02

PF

PhantomFan said:
I have more money than sense...but $90 for props I consider over the top.

I just dropped ~$600 for an FPV setup, so I'm NOT adverse to spending money...I'd just like to know how a pair of screws (cause that's all they are!) can cost $90.

My FPV purchase comprised Fatshark Attitude goggles and battery pack, Imersion 5.8 Ghz Tx with a pair of Blue Beam Ultra antenna. Probably gonna need to source a GoPro to Imersion cable unless I opt for a cheapo on-board camera and record the flight through the Fatshark output, which I think I can do...but here at least there is a TON of technology that gives value. I could always sell the FPV equipment and get most, if not all my money back. Not so with $90.00 props. Not much of a market for used $90.00 props that don't do a darned thing better (that is perceptible or meaningful) than their $20.00 brethren.

My $.02

PF

I also just got a new FPV setup w/the Immersion 5.8Ghz/600mW Tx (just tested it last night), this is the cable you'll need: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1296 .

The red cable does supply power to the GP (which causes it to run a little warm), so you can eliminate that lead if you don't want it that way.

I got the Immersion SpiroNet set to go with it, I'm curious to hear the results you get with the antennae you added.

Holy crap! Thanks for that link!! Five bucks I can live with. Do you know Atlanta Hobby charges $50.00 for that cable??? Not joking. One customer called them out on it in a review. Like the customer said "$50.00? Come on".

http://www.atlantahobby.com/Store/pc/vi ... egory=1002

PF

I would say if you have really bad jello effect and tried everything but cant get rid of it then 90 dollar could be a good investment. I like the looks of them BUT ive heard from several ppl that 9*3 is not a good format for the phantom, some say the copter will not hold altitude with the stick centered, that is a no go for me. I would have bought them because they are light and really good balanced but i think i will order the Phantom vision props, heard only good things about them and they are alot cheaper. T-motr should have made a 9*4.5 version of those.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj