New sun shield/launch pad for Ipad

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm a UK based photographer. I've been toying around with my Phantom 3 Advanced for a while and have always found the sun shields you can buy for the ipad air totally useless so i've invented my own called the 'Sunbox'!
It's here on Kickstarter:
Sunbox - ipad screen drone sunshade

It's still in development, but it's a storage box for your stuff, a platform for gimbal calibration, a launch pad in dodgy areas AND a very effective sun shield. My current production model fits to the DJI controller although i've adapted it already to fit to an ipad off the device for comfortable viewing and have smaller sizes coming through.
Love your feedback all, and please help by funding this project.
Cheers

Hi all, i'm a UK based photographer. I've been toying around with my Phantom 3 Advanced for a while and have always found the sun shields you can buy for the ipad air totally useless so i've invented my own called the 'Sunbox'!
It's here on Kickstarter:
Sunbox - ipad screen drone sunshade

It's still in development, but it's a storage box for your stuff, a platform for gimbal calibration, a launch pad in dodgy areas AND a very effective sun shield. My current production model fits to the DJI controller although i've adapted it already to fit to an ipad off the device for comfortable viewing and have smaller sizes coming through.
Love your feedback all, and please help by funding this project.
Cheers
Yes but how do you get fingers in to tap screen ?

Yes but how do you get fingers in to tap screen ?
Hi Graham, in practice, i've found the mouth of the shade wide enough to simply reach in and make adjustments etc The shape of it allows the Sunbox to just offset so you can press the 'big white button' on the ipad too.

Nearly flipped my P4 over taking off from its case once, never again and that i am afraid to say looks like it has less of a footprint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.