New sUAS job offers...Be Cautious

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
I wasn't sure where to post this guys, but I was wondering if any of you have heard of a company called Altitude Imagery? There model is somewhat based on Droners.io or Dronebase.

I'm only asking because I saw them offering jobs for pilots on indeed and a couple of other "job" domains. I researched them a little by way of twitter/facebook..etc. They "exist", but nothing tangible of a "real' company. I looked up the proposed owners of the company by name, and seems they haven't posted anything to their personal social media since 2014.(suspect) I've even written to letters to them asking questions of the site and other info, but no response in a week.(suspect)

Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at guys is be careful of being so ready to jump on these "brokers" for sUAS and inputting all your personal information i.e, license numbers, registration numbers, resume (with your address on it) etc.

Someone could take your info, get hired for real jobs, and not have to worry about taking the 107 test or get waivers themselves, they just need their own paypal/bank account for the money to go to. Just a thought fellas...and ladies

If you do know that Altitude Imagery is legit, please share your experience and my apologise.

I've seen posts on reddit DJI subs asking for pictures of the pilots city. It's one of those work for "exposure" type things photographers get hit with all the time. Ignore them and keep taking your own pictures. It would suck to get pulled in and have your picture show up someplace only to never get paid for it or even acknowledged.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik