New Smart Car Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Part Professional Pro Battery

I use an inverter as well. I just wouldn't be able to trust those chargers, especially for expensive lithium batteries.

It's just a power supply, the battery controls all of the charging. The little one looked too small to handle the load to me. I monitored the levels on mine the first few times and it looked fine.

My car is old (1995), and an inverter won't work for some reason. Wish DJI would release a car charger.

New Smart Car Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Part Professional Pro Battery

I have just come across ebay advert when looking for Car Charger Battery, do you think this product is safe for battery ? I need it to charge up battery when traveling from place to place .
Hi. Also bought similar charger. Got it now, but friends advised that I should not use it as it would have similar effect on these expensive batteries as car chargers have on cellphones by decreasing their lifespan. Are you still of the opinion this charger is working fine? How many times have you charged your batteries with it already and do they all still function fine?

I use an inverter as well. I just wouldn't be able to trust those chargers, especially for expensive lithium batteries.
What kind of inverter are you using with the 100W Phantom charger? Watts and normal inverter, modified sine wave or Pure sine wave?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31