New Shell

Reaction score
Was out pretty far, but not too far, have a FPVLR boosted remote and lost signal and had a really good crash. Pretty sure it was due to the downlink problems I have been having since upgrading to 1.4.

Anyways I need a shell but was wondering if anyone knew who has in stock the upgraded version with the stronger arms.

Also does the shell come with the LED covers?

I am ok with crashing you play you pay but the **** video from the SD card is not readable for some reason. Aghhhh

Last edited:
Was out pretty far, but not too far, have a FPVLR boosted remote and lost signal and had a really good crash. Pretty sure it was due to the downlink problems I have been having since upgrading to 1.4.

Anyways I need a shell but was wondering if anyone knew who has in stock the upgraded version with the stronger arms.

Also does the shell come with the LED covers?

I am ok with crashing you play you pay but the **** video from the SD card is not readable for some reason. Aghhhh
I bought a spare shell for just-in-case on 2nd August from Advexure and it has LED covers and stronger arms. Also included landing gear, hidden in the packing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31