New Russian DJI Drone footage from syria

Reaction score
These guys are very good with more outstanding footage of airstrike in syria.....you can see at end or video they are using a phantom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: JKDSensei
As many guns are walking around, hard to believe a drone could get in and out of there in one piece

As many guns are walking around, hard to believe a drone could get in and out of there in one piece
"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." Thomas Jefferson......I like this....Cheers

Reactions: JKDSensei
That was a great quality video. Amazing. Welcome to the future of recon essence

At 3:32, this war zone P3P owner shows how to do the compass dance lying on the ground to avoid sniper fire!

Reactions: Hawkeyes
At 3:32, this war zone P3P owner shows how to do the compass dance lying on the ground to avoid sniper fire!
lol....Great find....you gotta give it to those guys..getting tons of outstanding footage...they are using the P3P to it's full potential. If I where them I would get get the antenna upgrade. I wonder how many spare p3p's they have. I also wonder how DJI support is there in Syria... lol

lol....Great find....you gotta give it to those guys..getting tons of outstanding footage...they are using the P3P to it's full potential. If I where them I would get get the antenna upgrade. I wonder how many spare p3p's they have. I also wonder how DJI support is there in Syria... lol
I'm sure their 333 Exemption petition properly balanced the risk of crashing into a missile, which would clearly have the right of way! :rolleyes: Seriously, though, the war time use of these is a great precedent to the benefits of using a $1200 drone, instead of a manned real chopper, to do the same job, even in civilian airspace. No loss of life, fuel efficiency, smaller target, quicker deployment, easy replacement, virtually zero risk to civilians in the event of a crash. Over there, they probably even fly them on suicide missions with the RTH feature turned off, so as not to reveal their own location! The desired imagery is collected through the FPV and recorded on the iPad. They don't even need to recover the micro SD card!:cool:

I'm sure their 333 Exemption petition properly balanced the risk of crashing into a missile, which would clearly have the right of way! :rolleyes: Seriously, though, the war time use of these is a great precedent to the benefits of using a $1200 drone, instead of a manned real chopper, to do the same job, even in civilian airspace. No loss of life, fuel efficiency, smaller target, quicker deployment, easy replacement, virtually zero risk to civilians in the event of a crash. Over there, they probably even fly them on suicide missions with the RTH feature turned off, so as not to reveal their own location! The desired imagery is collected through the FPV and recorded on the iPad. They don't even need to recover the micro SD card!:cool:
Check these out if you do any night flying.....I made a rig on my P3P with these..a lot brighter than the stock lights on the drone and you can configure them in many different ways and very easy to mount across the landing legs in back of the camera, they are cheap and lite, come in red, blue, green, white and infrared. I do like the infrared as you can fly with the stock lights turned off and see the drone only with a PVS-14 which I have, makes for some very stealth flying at night. you get to pick two colors when buying 1 unit. so with 2 units you have the option of owning 4 different colors

Check these out if you do any night flying.....I made a rig on my P3P with these..a lot brighter than the stock lights on the drone and you can configure them in many different ways and very easy to mount across the landing legs in back of the camera, they are cheap and lite, come in red, blue, green, white and infrared. I do like the infrared as you can fly with the stock lights turned off and see the drone only with a PVS-14 which I have, makes for some very stealth flying at night. you get to pick two colors when buying 1 unit. so with 2 units you have the option of owning 4 different colors
Cool! Does it come with a silencer, too? ;) If we are going to be really stealthy, we gotta do something about the noise, which seems even louder at night...:eek: PVS-14, eh? You don't mess around!

Cool! Does it come with a silencer, too? ;) If we are going to be really stealthy, we gotta do something about the noise, which seems even louder at night...:eek: PVS-14, eh? You don't mess around!
LOL...lets just say I like cool toys....One of these days I will make some videos with the Lazerbright mounted and post them....really looks cool

LOL...lets just say I like cool toys....One of these days I will make some videos with the Lazerbright mounted and post them....really looks cool
I didn't end up with the GadgetGuy nickname without liking cool toys, too!:cool: If I had the PVS-14, too, I'd have already ordered! Might order them anyway, but my battery mod already adds too much extra weight to be strapping on much more...:rolleyes:

they only weight 4.6 oz / 130 g

Attachments

• IMG_0728.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_0728.JPG.jpeg
    709.1 KB · Views: 2,077
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    772 KB · Views: 2,072
  • IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2,042

Recent Posts