New Reno, NV P3SE pilot ...almost

Reaction score
Hey all!

New P3SE is on the way! Wife bought it for me for Xmas, after the one she bought me was sent back....it was inferior to this one.

anyway... can't wait to get it and fly! I have been reading up on issues with Android incompatibility issues with apps like Litchi and others... disheartening that DJI hasn't stepped up and released the SDK for it yet.

So... if Im reading all the threads correctly... seems like an iPad Mini will work with Litchi and other apps like it... If I am wrong.. LET ME KNOW before I buy a used Mini for my drone.

thanks....

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

seems like an iPad Mini will work with Litchi and other apps like it
If you're planning on using DJI GO too, then make sure you buy one of the Apple devices on this list.

I believe Litchi works fine on compatible Android tablets, it just doesn't work with the Crystalsky Android device, which doesn't work with P3S anyway, I think.

I recommend iOS devices for the GO app, it seems to be more stable combination from what I read. But if you have an Android tablet already, it doesn't hurt to try it.

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4