New remote wont bind

Reaction score
I have a P1 the original transmitter(a sr6) broke, so i got the new one(dj6) as recommended on the forum and well now it wont bind. I have fallowed the instructions on doing so anything else yall could think of?
Thank you!

Just thought of it did you change it in the software from D-bus to PPM or to traditional in the basic tab under RC or are your stick responding in that tab I hope that works let us know.

Reactions: Justin Davis
tried that im soo lost at this point all i want to do is fly

Just thought of it did you change it in the software from D-bus to PPM or to traditional in the basic tab under RC or are your stick responding in that tab I hope that works let us know.

Dude that makes no sence are you getting stick movement in the software did you hook it up right just double check slowly

soo when in the software it says there is a tx error the sticks dont register it wont bind the light keeps flashing yellow and will not connect to the dj6 i dont think that the dj6 is a valid transmitter, i have also tried changing the rc settings
Dude that makes no sence are you getting stick movement in the software did you hook it up right just double check slowly

you changed the D-bus to PPM or tradional my remote sticker on the back says specification EIRP<20dbm then says working frequency 2.404-2.476GHZ then says Power supply DC6V then says working current <100ma and that's mode DJ6

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj