NEW product !! Alien Wet Suits for the Phantom 3 Series Drones now shipping !

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
We borrowed , added , subtracted , Divided the Concepts from the Outstanding Success of the Phantom 4 Wet Suits and Created a brand new look for the Phantom 3 Series Drones.

Phantom 3 Series ALIEN WET SUIT

Each Wet suit will come
with 3 battery covers, and all 4 color designs / Sd Cover / Vent Covers / Prop Cover / Motor Ring Protectors and the Wet Suit

Red and Black - Day flying
Neon Blue and Black for flying at Dusk
All Black for flying far and in white skies
Black and White for fly flying over the water.

Email me at [email protected]

Will send you an invoice for $99.95 plus shipping and ship out Priority mail.

Thought we would get these out fast for those facing the up coming Snow Storms and Rain
More pictures and video to come.

Pictured below is the ECLIPSE all black .

If you have the LOGO on top , your looking at a 10 Minute Install.
If you drone is older and there is no LOGO it will take you about 20 minute to eye it up using the pictures and video install.

Screenshot 02-21-2020 17.25.58.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 17.27.23.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 17.26.45.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 16.18.59.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 16.15.00.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 17.31.45.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 14.06.41.png

Screenshot 02-20-2020 19.01.19.png

Screenshot 02-21-2020 17.36.51.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 02-21-2020 14.04.32.png
    Screenshot 02-21-2020 14.04.32.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
We borrowed , added , subtracted , Divided the Concepts from the Outstanding Success of the Phantom 4 Wet Suits and Created a brand new look for the Phantom 3 Series Drones.

Phantom 3 Series ALIEN WET SUIT

Each Wet suit will come
with 3 battery covers, and all 4 color designs / Sd Cover / Vent Covers / Prop Cover / Motor Ring Protectors and the Wet Suit

Email me at [email protected]

Will send you an invoice for $99.95 plus shipping and ship out Priority mail.

Thought we would get these out fast for those facing the up coming Snow Storms and Rain
More pictures and video to come.

Pictured below is the ECLIPSE all black .
Being able to switch colors is a game changer for the Wet Suits.
View attachment 117341

View attachment 117342

View attachment 117343
Nice to see something new out for the Phantom 3 line but was wondering why are the propellers trimmed like that in pictures

Optical Illusion : lol
No trimming
Optical illusion alright the blade has a point :oops:
No battery seal on these ones or it ok
Not enough coins yet but I'm keen in near future,,,also my p3 has been painted black,would that be a problem, I know I will stick ok ,the paint has stuck well

Last edited by a moderator:
Battery Seal not needed, much better seal than the Phantom 4 .
Props our the only thing brand new on the Phantom 3 so its the camera playing tricks.
@PhantomWetSuits-
Glad you're on this thread. I've not used a wetsuit on my drones. Curious if it causes the motors to run hotter than usual since it has to plug the motor vents?

@PhantomWetSuits-
Glad you're on this thread. I've not used a wetsuit on my drones. Curious if it causes the motors to run hotter than usual since it has to plug the motor vents?

Couple things we learned from DJI and the Phantom 4 Pro is that the Aluminum Brush less motors our designed to Negotiate extreme Heat well into the 300 to 400 degree mark and a 25 minute flight will barely push past 130 degrees.

This tested true as we have over 200 flights in the rain with the Phantom 4 Wet Suits with the same exact setup .
So over heating not an issue . The Motors our covered but there is still air getting in as well as to the battery.

If your going to fly in the rain / Snow and or just looking to change the look of your drone this has proven to be a very unique and functional way to do it seeing that you switch colors out as your flying environment changes.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantoms in the Rain
Coal

@PhantomWetSuits-
I have them on two of my P4's, never a problem and never overheat. And I'm in Florida where it definitely is hot. Keeps out rain, dust, sand and debris. Would buy again! ??

• Wow
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits

Do you receive all 4 color schemes for that price or do you pick one color scheme for the order?
Thanks!

Do you receive all 4 color schemes for that price or do you pick one color scheme for the order?
Thanks!

When we post them on the website for retail they will only come with the one color and 1 battery cover

The Forum members get all the Colors posted and 3 battery covers.

Email me at [email protected] and i will send you out an invoice.
Just put what Phantom 3 you have.

Thank you for interest.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj