new price on the FC40 @ B&H photo ....$419

its

Reaction score
I guess the topic subject says it all.... I got a refund today with no problem at all. great people to deal with.

its said:
I guess the topic subject says it all.... I got a refund today with no problem at all. great people to deal with.

Thanks for the info i just purchased my FC-40 Friday just called B&H just gave me the refund.

Refund $80.00

Re: new price on the FC40 @ B&H photo ....$419

I ordered mine over the weekend. I may need to call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called them this morning. The Fc40 is now showing out of stock, and the guy wasn't sure if he could honor it, because the system wouldn't let him do it. They're going to get back to me. I hope I can get my refund, some other people who ordered weeks back got theirs, and I'd think I should be able to since the price changed practically as the order was delivered to me.

I ordered mine on Jan 26 and received it a couple of days later.
After seeing this topic a few minutes ago, I went online to the B and H website, found my online order history, opened up a "chat" window and within a few minutes was told that I'll get an $80 refund.
Kudos to B and H Photo. That is REALLY impressive customer service.

I sent an e mail. they responded saying the item is no longer on the web site and they will have to check and see if they can refund, later I got an e mail from paypal saying b h refunded 80 dollars.

I haven't gotten an email yet, I think I'll get back to them again.

its costing them a fortune just because they put the thing on sale, doesn't make sense.

They do a 30-day price guarantee, so it's their policy to do that.

Got the email from them, I'm getting my $80. It's also back in stock now.

I've been trying to get my refund since Saturday with emails back and forth.
B&H has since changed the price back to $499 and say no refund.
What's going on?

That's really odd. Amazon had dropped theirs to $419, and now they're back to $499 as well. I'm not really sure what was up. It's too bad you couldn't get the refund. I didn't think I was getting mine because it was out of stock for a couple days, but I emailed them as soon as it went back in stock. I wonder if it was so me promotion through DJI or something that was only for a week. It's interesting that B&H and Amazon both dropped and then raised their prices at the same time.

Umhmmmmm, they just told me its back up to $499 and I'm 6 days late.

Kind of screwed up if you ask me.....

Wish I had logged into this site last week but I was too busy!!! :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik