New price on Amazon

If you want a P2V+ in the next 5 days it's $1500-$1600. When you are out of stock $1299 means nothing. Even DJI.com is showing 2 weeks to ship.

BTW, does anyone know what the coupon code that DJI is asking for, could be?

Amazon LLC has never sold 1 Vision+. They still havent received them and looks like it will be a long time before they do.

lifo said:
Amazon LLC has never sold 1 Vision+. They still havent received them and looks like it will be a long time before they do.

Looks like you are right. B&H Photo also out of stock. If you want one for this weekend or the next week you are going to pay top dollar.

That's because it's not actually Amazon, it's an Amazon reseller, they choose whatever price they want. If you click below it will say "more from $1299".

Hovtech said:
Price: $1,599.00 + $2.99 shipping !!!

USHOBBY.com had them and some other places too, search around on the internet and you'll find a place. Also go to the DJI website and look at their North American sellers, you'll probably find them for sale still. I ordered mine from Ushobby.com on Monday 4/21 and got it Wednesday 4/23.

Hovtech said:
lifo said:

Looks like you are right. B&H Photo also out of stock. If you want one for this weekend or the next week you are going to pay top dollar.

w0by said:
USHOBBY.com had them and some other places too, search around on the internet and you'll find a place. Also go to the DJI website and look at their North American sellers, you'll probably find them for sale still. I ordered mine from Ushobby.com on Monday 4/21 and got it Wednesday 4/23.

Out of stock at ushobby.com. If you want one it's $15-1600

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj