New Premium Pilot Upgrade Option

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

We've been rolling out a new "Premium Pilot" membership level across all our forums and just launched it here at PhantomPilots. This upgrade will remove ALL display ads and add some cool new features to your account. Plus, it's a great way to support your favorite Phantom Forum!

Check out the details here - Premium Pilot Member Upgrades

If you chose to upgrade, you can do it here - https://phantompilots.com/account/upgrades

As always, message me if you have any questions!

C.

Using Tapatalk, and the first link directs me right back to this post.

And just tried the second link, and it does the same thing.

Using Tapatalk, and the first link directs me right back to this post.

And just tried the second link, and it does the same thing.
Sorry about that. Not sure you'll get many of these features in Tapatalk anyway. That is a 3rd party framework app so they don't normally support the features that we add on.

I view the forum mainly with TapaTalk and have a VIP account so no ads. I dont really see what I will gain by getting a VIP upgrade to the forum...
Ok. Then don't purchase it.

Vip account,where this,didn't know there was one,,,we'll I be upgrading when $$let me,,I don't won't to be looked at funny or others thinking stuck up snob,,I just like the idea of extras,,,""me premium pilot """does sound good and makes for a change,,,and just cause I'm going to update don't ask no clever questions cause I'm still me ;)
Great idea and does help costs to this forum,,nothing is free there always a ongoing cost somewhere behind the scenes,,,imagine logging in and phantom pilots is gone,well,,update

Reactions: clackey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj