New pilot

Reaction score
well OK maybe not a brand-new pilot are used to have a vision to plus but just recently got a phantom 4 the basic one. Seems like it has a lot of features to it and I'm a little behind the eight ball I have a few questions .

What's the most effective way of getting the highest quality photographs and videos onto my iPad I noticed the native app dump some in there but they seem to be of less quality than forecast when I try to download a video with the aircraft is on and I'm connected it won't allow me to download says it's too big or not long enough some kind of error message

also my drone doesn't seem to be going very fast is it possible that it sent to some kind of regulated speed I also get a yellow message that I'm flying in some sort of airports zone it let me fly but gives me the yellow message in a few different places I've flown to my knowledge no where near an airport

Lastly what are some must have accessories

What's the most effective way of getting the highest quality photographs and videos onto my iPad I noticed the native app dump some in there but they seem to be of less quality than forecast when I try to download a video with the aircraft is on and I'm connected it won't allow me to download says it's too big or not long enough some kind of error message

also my drone doesn't seem to be going very fast is it possible that it sent to some kind of regulated speed

Lastly what are some must have accessories
Buy an adapter and use it to copy the images from your SD card to your iPad.
Here are some: https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...gfe_rd=cr&ei=WFhxWejUH4fp8wezjaXoCQ&gws_rd=cr
Turn off Obstacle Avoidance to get full speed
More batteries and a few 16 Gb micro Sd cards are the most useful accessories.

Welcome to the forum :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj