New pilot questions

Reaction score
Currently a FPV racer (quads and wings) and want to hang out with the birds in the sky, so looking to pick up a used P3S....I see people using FPV goggles with their Phantoms...is it possible my Fatsharks that I use for racing could be used? I know the resolution on them isn't HD, but I am ok with FPV'ing with them, as long as I can record in HD...I would assume that I would have to utilize the HDMI plug on my goggles...(Fatshark DomV2's) Possible or just a pipe dream....

Last edited:
Currently a FPV racer (quads and wings) and want to hang out with the birds in the sky, so looking to pick up a used P3S....I see people using FPV goggles with their Phantoms...is it possible my Fatsharks that I use for racing could be used? I know the resolution on them isn't HD, but I am ok with FPV'ing with them, as long as I can record in HD...I would assume that I would have to utilize the HDMI plug on my goggles...(Fatshark DomV2's) Possible or just a pipe dream....
I guess transmission of the video signal on DJI products is only with DJI's light bridge. I have a P4 and upgraded the TX with the HDMI module. There I can plug in my Fatshark Dominator V3 goggles.

I'm afraid that your wish won't work.

I am just thinking here, the Phantom displays to a tablet/smartphone correct? If I had a tablet with HDMI out...I wonder if it could work that way... Phantom -> tablet -> HDMI out on tablet to goggles?

I am just thinking here, the Phantom displays to a tablet/smartphone correct? If I had a tablet with HDMI out...I wonder if it could work that way... Phantom -> tablet -> HDMI out on tablet to goggles?
It's worth a try. Maybe you need an OTG cable and a converter to HDMI?
Have you ever tried the HDMI out of your tablet to HDMI in of a monitor or TV?

That works...I've tried that...out of my tablet to the hdmi input on my goggles (watching movies in bed while the wife watches something else on the TV)

All this money, just to fly slower then I am used to...and loiter up there....LOL
I must be crazy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav