New phone wont connect

Reaction score
Ive been using an iphone 6s plus and ipad air 2 to fly my p4p with no issues ever, I just upgraded to the iPhone X and it will not connect. I logged in to DJI and everything. I plugged the ipad in and boom instant camera view. Any clues?

Edit: Litchi will not connect on the new phone either

Last edited:
iOS 11.1.2. The one it came loaded with. The Phantom is on the latest firmware also

Try upgrading to iOS 11.2.1.

Reactions: DKG13CC
Hi D,

There is a know DJI Go/Litchi issue with connecting to iOS 11.1.x. As msinger suggested, upgrading to 11.2.1 has solved problems for most--it did for me.

However, one thing I am no longer able to do consistently with most recent releases of DJI Go 4 and iOS 11.x is be able to toggle between Litchi and DJI Go 4. Toggling back and forth most likely will result in both applications no longer connecting to your aircraft. If you find yourself in this situation you will need to either re-boot the aircraft or your iOS device to be able to again connect to the aircraft.

Let us know if his works for you.

Merry Christmas,

Donald Barar

Reactions: DKG13CC
That has absolutely solved the problem! Thank you gentlemen!

On a side note to msinger:

I used to be very frustrated with my Phantoms and buy into a lot of the “fear hype” with these devices. But with regular updating of firmware and more concious flying I really love the craft and trust it now. Youve given me great advice before and helped me stay with it. Thanks

Im buying an I2 but I decided to keep my Phantom also because its been good to me, and I trust it will be in the future.

Reactions: msinger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav