New phone will not link to my Pro 3

Reaction score
Hi, I have got a new Redmi Note 11 Pro phone and I can't get it to link up with my Phantom Pro 3 or my DJI Spark, has anyone else here had this issue and how can it be solved, thanks in advance.

Hi, I have got a new Redmi Note 11 Pro phone and I can't get it to link up with my Phantom Pro 3 or my DJI Spark, has anyone else here had this issue and how can it be solved, thanks in advance.
I was going to get the new iPhone 13 till I googled best phone for P4P and found it was I-5 through I-8 so I bought a new battery for my I-7+ . Sorry don't have any experience with Android , wish you good luck .

Did GO install properly? If so the problem is likely in the connection. Some (older) models have trouble with USB-C connectors, unavailable at the time. Check for workarounds or adaptors if that is your problem. Try the search function here or on Google.

I was going to get the new iPhone 13 till I googled best phone for P4P and found it was I-5 through I-8 so I bought a new battery for my I-7+ . Sorry don't have any experience with Android , wish you good luck .
My P4P V1 does not connect to iPad mini 6 (USB-C device). DJI dismissed it as non compatible device. The DJI site lists iPad mini 4 as the only compatible iPad mini which is currently unavailable. Refurbished iPad mini 5 is available, can someone let me know if it connects and works with P4P V1.

Last edited:
My P4P V1 does not connect to iPad mini 6 (USB-C device). DJI dismissed it as non compatible device. The DJI site lists iPad mini 4 as the only compatible iPad mini which is currently unavailable. Refurbished iPad mini 5 is available, can someone let me know if it connects and works with P4P V1.
Yes it works, it's what I use.

Yes it works, it's what I use.
I just noticed that a refurbished iPad Mini 5 and a brand new iPad 10.2" (9th. Gen) cost the same. iPad 10.2" has a more recent A13 Bionic chip. Any one using this 10.2" iPad with P4P V1?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik