New phantom vision coming out according to my LHS?

Reaction score
Well I just visited my LHS a few minutes ago and was told that the owner told everyone 2 days ago that a new phantom vision model was coming out shortly. They didn't know any details but said he thinks it's going to have a better camera. I'm waiting for a call back from an employee who was going to call the owner. Like I told them I thought I would have read something on these forums before the hobby shop knew. There may be some misunderstanding but I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear something.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using my neighbors internet

The only reason I could see that happening is a big problem with the PV2+, which in that case would mean a lot of headaches for DJI.

The way dji works it wouldn't surprise me in the slighest and I will laugh my *** of if you are correct. I really don't see something new coming until the start of december to catch the xmas market.

Hahahahahahaha is there such a thing as a fan of dji? Nope I'm just one of the sheeple thats been caught up by their machines. If and when a phantom 3 comes out I'll most likely buy one unless of course some other manufacturer can release a product to rival dji.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Hahahahahahaha is there such a thing as a fan of dji? Nope I'm just one of the sheeple thats been caught up by their machines. If and when a phantom 3 comes out I'll most likely buy one unless of course some other manufacturer can release a product to rival dji.

Hang in there Mal_P_I,

They'll be more than one 'other manufacturer', they'll be plenty. :p

And you can't even get repair parts for the plus !
Screw DJI if that happens. What's the point if you can't even get parts ?

I have already planned my for sale page to go on eBay. Bring on the 3.

i think everyone is much better off investing in a P2 and upgrading on your own.
DJI has ZERO service and is looking for the "quick sell" with no quality assurance.

At least fixing/replacing things with an upgraded P2 would be easier.
For gopro people, if you pay bestbuy another $80, they replace it for you if it breaks. (even if you crash your phantom)

Much easier than praying dji will replace it

Hey all just wanted to update everyone. Sorry for all of this but the the owner just called me and said his employee misunderstood him. The employee was thinking of the Blade 350QX with the gimbal and camera. He told me that he has herd NOTHING about a new phantom coming out. Again I am very sorry for jumping the gun when I first herd this today.

Haha we'd be lost without speculation. Dji have something in the works under the name pv3.......... the details are lodged on the fcc website. I'll put money on us seeing the pv3 by Nov/Dec

Sneak peek ;)
(Can only dream )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fBblkkLECY[/youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31