New Phantom 4 Pro+ Member... Couple Questions...

Reaction score
Hey guys, let me start by introducing myself... My name is Sal and I just bought my first drone (Sorry about using this term, not sure if that's acceptable or not). I work for an major airline, as well as am a professional still photographer. I love just about everything aircraft related so getting a new Phantom 4 pro Plus is so exciting.

While I wait for UPS to deliver my new aircraft today, I found these forums and have a couple questions that you all may be able to help me out with...

1) DJI Care Refresh? Worth the money? Seems like a no-brainer, but we all know some companies sell warranties like this that they love to collect your dollars, but aren't worth the paper they are written on.

2) Registration Numbers and Decals - if I go to a craft store and buy small letters / numbers to put my FAA registration number on the outside... or put on decals or tape on the front to make front / rear more recognizable from the ground, will it throw off the aircraft's balance?

3) Want to confirm... My registration... Also covers my wife if she flys my drone, with or without me present, since it has my registration number on it, right?

4) Any tips for new pilots that have never flown an unmanned aircraft before?

Thanks in advance for letting me be a party of your community!

Sal

Last edited:
Re No 2 No the Decals will not affect the flight characteristics in any way.
Re No 3 You have come to the best forum for knowledge and advice, so good start. In general, find a big wide open area, take small steps at a time, and and practise. And of course read the manual 3 times.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj