New phantom 3

Reaction score
Hello guys, just got my phamtom 3 brand new, I trier to turn it on and I won't turn on the light of the baterry led 1 and led 2 flash and the other are off, the baterry should turn on the phamtom 3 out of the box or I'd fully discharged

Right -- always start with a fully charged battery. It doesn't sound like you're turning it on properly though. You need to press the battery button, release it, and then press and hold it.

It's seems like I'm having a bad day, there no longer here so can't charge or anything my brand new phantom haha all the hype and just can read the manual one more time

When you press and release the intelligent flight battery button once, it shows you the relative charge left in the battery. Then the LED diodes go dark. To turn the drone on, you press that button once, and then a second time and hold it in for a couple seconds or two.

Please read the online PDF manuals, as well, any literature that was included in your kit.
You're treading on very thin Ice, without a good basic knowledge off your fine new drone, before you take it up, Into space.

RedHotPoker

Hello guys, just got my phamtom 3 brand new, I trier to turn it on and I won't turn on the light of the baterry led 1 and led 2 flash and the other are off, the baterry should turn on the phamtom 3 out of the box or I'd fully discharged
Don't be in hurry, read documentation fully and then attempt to try it flying. It's a beautiful bird, easy to fly but needs discipline.

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl