New Phantom 3 version/variant - "Phantom 3 4K"

Looks like they maybe made some internal changes to the model. It looks the same as our phantoms on the photo. Only the modelnmr is higher. W325. Ore is that the normal number on a professional? I have an advanced it says W322 on my sticker.

Funny you found this. I think mrs. Lisa Li will be very happy that the FAA takes DJI's confidentiality request so serious.

Looks like they maybe made some internal changes to the model. It looks the same as our phantoms on the photo. Only the modelnmr is higher. W325. Ore is that the normal number on a professional? I have an advanced it says W322 on my sticker.

Funny you found this. I think mrs. Lisa Li will be very happy that the FAA takes DJI's confidentiality request so serious.
The model number for the professional is W323 and W323A so W325 Would indicate a new Phantom altogether. You said your model number was W322 so that means you have a P3A with 1st gen motors. I wonder if you could find an fcc filing with a model W324 as well.

So newer motors ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Lol no, the "A" at the end of the model number indicates newer motors, my guess is it is another phantom in the lineup with an even better camera than the professional.

Oh, anyway we can find out, Phantom 4 you mean

The owner of sb-dji.com has posted an image of it.
6b373f0aaaf89879336147bd85a72566.jpg

He states that it has a 4K camera, VPS and a P3A/P styled RC. However, it transmits video by Wi-Fi like the P3S, and only supports GPS instead of GPS/GLONASS on P3A/P. The MSRP in China will be around ¥6000 (~US$926).

Because there is not going to be a phantom 4 in 2016 and they are trying to get as much money from the market as they can. It makes sense that they would release another variant made from mostly parts they are already producing. This is all just an opinion but I believe the phantom 3 has had such success that they don't want to move on yet while their sales are still growing.

I've been getting an extra model (phantom 3 4K) in the drop-down of the academy section of the DJI go app recently.. Is this related???

Looks like a Phantom 3 standard with a P3P camera is all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj