New Phantom 3 Pro....questions...

Reaction score
I received a P3P last week and have had it up at least 5 times so far. So far all is well except for something I noticed today.

I had it turned on inside the house without the blades and was going thru the various menus in the DJI Pilot APP. At one point I noticed the live video was blurred due to the camera not being active (it was out of lock and pointing to the ground).....could this be a bug in the firmware? I have updated to the latest FW as instructed to do when the APP was first started.

Any idea why this would have happened? After I rebooted the P3 it worked fine again.

Is there also an area with tips for pre-flight checks so that I can be more confident that I do not have a crash in the future? I hate

Thanks,

Michael

Go to the DJI Pilot app. Start it. Select Camera at the bottom. Then in the upper right select the general settings. Select Gimbal Param Settings. See the button that says "Camera Forward/Down" ? When you touch this button the gimbal toggles straight forward or down, very quickly. Perhaps you touched this button. This feature can also be set to toggle using the C1 or C2 buttons on the back of the controller.

Go to the DJI Pilot app. Start it. Select Camera at the bottom. Then in the upper right select the general settings. Select Gimbal Param Settings. See the button that says "Camera Forward/Down" ? When you touch this button the gimbal toggles straight forward or down, very quickly. Perhaps you touched this button. This feature can also be set to toggle using the C1 or C2 buttons on the back of the controller.

But the camera was not locked in (just like when the power is turned off). I believe the video was still working though....

Thank you for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic