New Phantom 3 Pro Pilot

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new here. My name is Nick and yesterday I bought a Phantom 3 Pro. I have never owned any R/C toys before so I was a little bit nervous about spending so much money on this. I made a short 2 minute test flight last night just to make sure the firmware update I did worked correctly. Out of the box the camera would not tilt an it was fixed after update. After work today I made my first real flight. I am simply at a loss for words after that experiance. Simply amazing how well it flies and the 4K video was pretty darn good. I also met a local pilot on here and we have plans to go fly this weekend. Now I need to go buy a case of batteries to keep me going haha.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Hidd .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I just registered my machine with the FAA. I am interested in learning more about getting a FAA drone certification

Hey Nick! I am Jason. Welcome to the world of UAS! I am new here as well...also new at posting in forums as well. Hope your future flights are safe and fun man!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic