New phantom 3 pro firmware

Reaction score
I just received a new phantom 3 pro and after cheking the firmware this is what I found

App. 2.4.0
Remote controller. 1.2.6 +
Firmware. 1.1.9 +
I was about to update the firmware when I read this

The all-in-one firmware v1.4.0010 does not include the remote controller update package. However, for the best user experience, it is recommended that the users who are using firmware versions older than v1.3.20 to upgrade the firmware to v1.3.20 before updating the aircraft. Please refer to "How to Update Firmware" below for instructions on how to upgrade your remote controller and aircraft.

So I am really confuse, do I upgrade the remote controll to 1.3.20 and the the aircraft to 1.4.0010 or do I upgrade BOTH to 1.3.20 and then BOTH to 1.4.0010
Please help me out, I dont want to screw this one up, thanks

You upgrade everything to 1.3.20 and then just the Phantom and batteries to 1.4.0010.

Ok thanks, so I upgrade the remote to 1.3.20 then reformat and do the 1.3.20 on the phantom or makes no diference

The thread title is misleading.

I bet you got all giddy there for a moment ;)

Yeah it bothered my nerves so much that I'm sitting on the toilet now because of it. :eek:

Hahaha sorry about that
After I upgrade everything to 1.3.20 should i turn on the controler and the phantom, run rhe app then shut everyting down and do the upgrade on the phantom and batteries ?? Or doesnt matter, sorry im a newby, just making sure i do this right

You do not need to turn everything on. Just remove the firmware from the card and start again with the next firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik