New Phantom 3 Battery - $105 (jet.com)

Reaction score
Pretty good deal through jet.com, use code APPLE25 for 25% off up to $50 and buy a new DJI Phantom 3 battery for $105.

Jet.com

Waive the free return and the total is $102.

Can be used on the PC. Might need to purchase something before this is effective. However, jet.com also offers 15% off with SHOPWITH15. There are also 20% off codes out there.

upload_2015-11-15_19-5-4.png

Last edited:
Appears that the code can be used more then once. So it appears you can buy one and then place a separate order for another and use the code again (as it's up to $50 discount).

I didn't look at all that in the link but have you ever used that ?
I've bought from jet.com before. Packaging and mailing took awhile, about a week. I just bought one battery from them. I currently have 3 and was thinking about a 4th. I don't really need another one but at this price it seemed like a good idea. It's $38 off $140.

upload_2015-11-15_19-28-38.png

Reactions: dirkclod
To get that price you have had to have bought from them before but your first purchase on anything has a 15% discount .
I got a membership though . Will find something I need cheap and then go back ;)

Added / see ya already posted that . I just jumped on it and didn't read :D

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered two for $216.10. Used promo code 20NOW. You can only get up to $50 off so buying more than 2 doesn't help...Also waived the return free for extra $5 off.

I didn't look at all that in the link but have you ever used that ?

I actually used a coupon on another Jet.com battery deal...

...and instead of getting a Phantom 2 battery, I got a crappy Phantom 2 battery charger.

Jet.com doesn't fulfill most of these orders. They let all these 3rd party sellers operate and you're buying from random nobodies, just like on Ebay. Jet will resolve the problem but that won't make you feel any better after wasting so much time for nothing.

Good luck on this one... maybe you will get it...

I got mine and Dirk got his. We both used the 25% discount on Jet. They are as legit as any other sellers.
Mine was fulfilled by a place in NY so I did have to pay my state tax.

Reactions: witold and dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20