New Phantom 3 Advanced

Reaction score
Well I should have read this forum a little closer before buying from DJI Store. I bought the Phantom 3 Advanced edition from DJI Store with the Hard Shell backpack. Read about and missed the spec page about the 2MBs data rate limit on the advanced and decided to purchase the professional instead.

I am not going to return the Advanced to DJI Store because they're customer support is pretty murky.(I wonder if I send it back to them if will ever see it or the money again?)

It has not been flown everything new and in the box. I can send you pictures on request..

$875 with the Hardshell Backpack
$725 without.

Please contact me if interested.

I am definitely going to stick with a US retailer to buy the Pro

I don't quite understand the whole bitrate Etc. Is 2mb abbig difference to 10mb for this application? Reason I ask is because I have no need for 4K and looking to buy a advanced asap.

I don't quite understand the whole bitrate Etc. Is 2mb abbig difference to 10mb for this application? Reason I ask is because I have no need for 4K and looking to buy a advanced asap.

For me the FPV is important, They are hard to come by but I have seen video samples of the comparisons, I am flying with an IPad Air2 and I would like the best quality picture on the down link.

I would just make sure what you know what you are looking for.

Reactions: J&L
Pm sent a

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1