New Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post in this section because I'm from the vision squad. My son bought a new Phantom 2 and receive it today. I'm asking if the phantom 2 came with the decals on or off. My vision came with the decals on, but the P2 didn't. Any other advice regarding the new acquisition are more than welcome. Thanks.

I bought a new P2 last month. The stickers weren't on and should be in the same packet with all the manuals and documentation.

Same here. I've had a Phantom 1 for over a year and just bought the Phantom 2. Mine didn't have stickers applied either. It came with red, blue, and pink stickers to choose from.
Great upgrade from the original Phantom!

Thanks. Good to know because the box were not factory sealed although the quad looks factory fresh.

GoodnNuff said:
Same here. I've had a Phantom 1 for over a year and just bought the Phantom 2. Mine didn't have stickers applied either. It came with red, blue, and pink stickers to choose from.
Great upgrade from the original Phantom!
I don't think it's a big deal. One day I went by my LHS and the "Phantom guy" had like about a dozen Phantom boxes on his work bench and a few open.
He had one hooked up to his laptop so I asked what he was doing.

Apparently a lot of Dealers will open boxes and update the firmware so customers are on the latest out the box.

He said they don't usually do this but Phantoms attract more novices than anything in the store and most folks toss em in the air without reading the manual, let alone updating.

Not too far fetched to assume they would put the stickers on since they're the iconic look of the Phantom.

A little off topic, but I'll ask here rather than start a new thread for such a simple question.
I currently own a V1.1.1 that runs on Software Assistant 2.18 (Firmware 4.02).
I am assuming that the barebones Phantom 2 uses the same?

Thanks in advance for confirmation.

Jim

The latest P2 Assistant is 3.0 which directs to aircraft MC firmware v3.06.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20